1. Access your mailbox: To set up your voicemail, press *98 from your Digital Voice or call your 10-digit Digital Voice number. This is also how you can access your mailbox to check messages or make changes at any time. Voice prompts will guide you through the steps.
2. Create your PIN: It can be any number 4 to 15 digits long. Be sure to make note of it because you'll need it to access your messages in the future.
3. Record a name to identify your mailbox.
4. Choose a greeting: You can record your own or use one of the built-in greetings.
- Press 1 to select the standard greeting with phone number: "At the tone, please record your message to [your phone number]."
- Press 2 for the standard greeting with your name: "At the tone, please record your message to [your mailbox's name]."
- Press 3 to record a personalized greeting, up to three minutes long. For example: "You've reached the Jones. You know what to do at the beep."