Access Scheduler allows you to select a device connected to your network and set specific days and times during which that device can access the internet.
NOTE: Depending on your model, your modem's user interface may appear slightly different from the images below.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
4. Select the Advanced Setup icon in the main menu.
5. Select "Access Scheduler" in the left sidebar.
6. Select the device you want to schedule from the dropdown list, or manually enter the device's IP address.
7. Check the boxes next to the day(s) you want to allow this device to access the internet.
8. Set the from/to times to specify when you want to allow internet access.
9. Select "Apply" to save your changes.
View all Modem/Router topics
Was this page helpful?
Brightspeed services support