Application forwarding allows you to forward a subset of programs to selected devices connected to your network.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
4. Select the Advanced Setup icon in the main menu.
5. Select "Application Forwarding" in the left sidebar.
6. Follow the steps to edit the Application Forwarding settings.
View all Modem/Router topics
Was this page helpful?
Brightspeed services support