Dynamic routing, also called adaptive routing, enables your router to direct traffic dynamically, based on the specific conditions of the network system.
Note: Dynamic routing can only be used if a gateway is set up behind the modem.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
4. Select the Advanced Setup icon in the main menu.
5. Select "Dynamic Routing" in the left sidebar.
6. Follow the steps to edit the Dynamic Routing settings.
View all Modem/Router topics
Was this page helpful?
Brightspeed services support