Your broadband router can support multiple LAN subnet settings. Please visit the DHCP settings page to see how to configure the default IPv4 subnet.
NOTE: Depending on your model, your modem's user interface may appear slightly different from the images below.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
4. Select the Advanced Setup icon in the main menu.
5. Select "LAN Subnets" in the left sidebar.
6. Follow the steps to edit the LAN Subnets settings.
View all Modem/Router topics
Was this page helpful?
Brightspeed services support