In the Modem Status section of your user settings, you can locate and view the IPv6 address for your modem. Please note that IPv6 is not available in all areas, and not all modems are compatible with IPv6.
NOTE: Depending on your model, your modem's user interface may appear slightly different from the images below.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
4. Select the Modem Status icon in the main menu.
5. The first menu item, Connection Status, should be selected by default. Scroll down the status screen to find "Modem IPv6 IP Address" near the bottom.
View all Modem/Router topics
Was this page helpful?
Brightspeed services support