Need to look up your WiFi network name (SSID) and password? You can find them in the modem's user settings interface.
NOTE: Depending on your model, your modem's user interface may appear slightly different from the images below.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
4. Select the Wireless Setup icon in the main menu.
5. Scroll down to view the wireless settings, including the Network Name (SSID) and Security Key/Passphrase (WiFi password). The security type and WPS PIN are also shown here.
View all Modem/Router topics
Was this page helpful?
Brightspeed services support